Petition My Local Member

Petitions allow citizens to request the Parliament to redress any local or state-wide grievance they may have. Petitioners might ask for changes to a law or to have an administrative decision reconsidered.


Please follow the links to view how to petition the Legislative Assembly or the Legislative Council.


Here is a list of the current petitions.


You can also find your local member by using the "Find Your Member" tool on the home page.