Inquiry into intergenerational challenges and opportunities for the Western Australian economy
Economics and Industry Standing Committee
The committee will inquire into and report on identified intergenerational challenges and opportunities for the Western Australian economy, out to 2041.
The committee will take into consideration:
Submissions will normally be made public and placed on the Parliament website by the Committee. You are required to keep your submission confidential until the Committee decides to publicly release it.
You can ask the Committee to keep your submission confidential. Contact the Committee to discuss this before lodging your submission.
Your submission will normally be protected by Parliamentary Privilege.
- - the current structure of the WA economy
- - key factors driving current demand for WA exports
- - key factors that will affect demand for WA exports into the future
- - actions being undertaken by relevant stakeholders to plan for identified trends in demand for WA exports
- - key factors affecting inbound investment in major sectors of the WA economy.
About your submission
Lodging your submission
You can send your submission directly to the Committee by accessing the ‘Lodge your submission’ button. You can email or post your submission to the address in the ‘Contact Details’ box of this page. Posted submissions should be marked attention to the Committee.
Submissions must be received by the closing date for receipt of submissions.
If you require assistance to make your submission please contact committee staff.