|Terms of Reference:||That the Standing Committee on Public Administration investigate:
- The social, economic and environmental values and costs of recreation access, where possible, to Perth hills and south west drinking water catchments, including the costs and benefits to public health, water quality, recreation, Indigenous culture and management options.
- State, interstate and international legislation, policy and practice for recreation within public drinking water source areas, including information relating to population health benefits and impacts.
- The range of community views on the value of water and recreation in public drinking water source areas.
- The costs and benefits of alternative water quality management strategies and treatment for water catchments containing recreation.
- Possible recreation sites or opportunities available outside the Perth hills and south west drinking water catchments.
The Committee is to report to the House not later than 1 July 2010.