Mr Zak Richard Francis Kirkup
| || Date: 23 February 1987|
Place: Subiaco, Western Australia
Arrival in WA
Marriage and Family
|Married 3 February 2018, St George's Cathedral, Perth, WA, to Michelle Gadellaa|
Cause of Death:
|Strategic Development Manager, BGC Australia|
Local Government Service
|11 March 2017|
|Search for speeches by Zak Kirkup|
- MLA Dawesville from 11 March 2017. Elected to the Fortieth Parliament for Dawesville on 11 March 2017, in succession to Kim Desmond Hames (retired).
- Shadow Parliamentary Secretary to the Leader of the Opposition from 25 March 2017 to 21 December 2017
- Shadow Minister for Corrective Services from 21 December 2017 to 16 April 2018
- Shadow Minister for Corrective Services; Shadow Minister Assisting the Leader from 16 April 2018 to 27 June 2019
- Shadow Minister for Health; Mental Health; Innovation & Disruptive Technologies from 27 June 2019
- Member Community Development and Justice Standing Committee from 23 May 2017
- Set a parliamentary record by asking 596 questions on notice by May 2017
Private Member's Bills
|"Kirkup sets record on questions asked", Mandurah Mail, 1 May 2017, p. 3.|
Parliament of Western Australia, Current Members, accessed 10 July 2019.
"Wedding joy for MLA", Mandurah Times, 7 February 2018, p. 3.