FAMILY AND DOMESTIC
311. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the Leader of the House representing
the Minister for Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence:
I refer to the minister's
answer to question without notice 175, asked in the other place on 20 March
2019, to which the minister advised that the
government is establishing a second residential behaviour-change program for
(1) What is the name of the second
(2) Is the second program identical
to or modelled on another program?
(3) If yes to (2), what is the name
of that program?
(4) Where is the second program
(5) When will the second program be operational and
commence its behaviour-change work with individuals?
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(1) It is called Communicare
(2) Yes. It will replicate the
existing Breathing Space service model.
(3) It is called Communicare
(4) The second Communicare Breathing
Space will be located in the Perth metropolitan area.
(5) It is anticipated that
operations will commence in July 2019.