SERVICEWA — ONLINE GOVERNMENT PORTAL —
856. Hon COLIN HOLT to the minister representing the
Minister for Finance:
I refer to the WA government's
ServiceWA pilot program in the City of Bunbury, spearheaded by the Department
of Finance's chief customer officer.
(1) Is the program still expected to
cost $6.9 million?
(2) Where in Bunbury will the
service be located?
(3) How will the community be
notified of this new service?
(4) How many jobs is the program
expected to create?
(5) Will any of those jobs result in
relocation of staff from metropolitan Perth to the south west?
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(2) The pilot will be run from the existing
Department of Transport facility located at Wellington Street, Bunbury.
(3) A community communication and
education plan will be developed ahead of the launch in July 2020.
(5) Not at this time.