BENNETT BROOK DISABILITY
JUSTICE CENTRE — RESIDENTS
1192. Hon PETER COLLIER to the Minister for Disability Services:
(1) How many people currently reside
at the Bennett Brook Disability Justice Centre?
(2) How many
people have been recommended for placement at the Bennett Brook Disability
Justice Centre by the Mentally Impaired Accused Review Board since March 2017?
(3) How many people referred to in
(2) have been approved by the minister for placement at the centre?
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the Leader of the Opposition
for some notice of the question.
(1) Two people currently reside at
(2) Two people have been recommended
for placement at the centre.