OUT-OF-HOME CARE REFORM
515. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the Leader of the House representing
the Minister for Child Protection:
I refer to the Out-of-Home Care
Reform program board.
(1) When did the board last meet?
(2) When is it due to next meet?
(3) Does it have
contract variations proposed by the service solutions working group before it
(4) When is it anticipated that
those contract variations will be approved?
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(1) The Out-of-Home Care Reform
program board last convened on 25 February 2020.
(2) The board was next scheduled to
convene on 20 May 2020.
contract variations were approved on 7 May 2020 and will be tabled for noting at
the meeting on 20 May 2020.