PILBARA PORTS AUTHORITY — ODYSSEY MARINE
1112. Hon TJORN SIBMA to the Minister for Ports:
refer to the minister's meeting with Maritime Union of Australia
officials concerning the substance of legal advice the minister received
from the State Solicitor's Office about contractual arrangements
between the Pilbara Ports Authority and Odyssey Marine.
(1) When and where did this meeting
with MUA officials occur?
(2) Which MUA officials attended?
(3) Who else attended the meeting?
ALANNAH MacTIERNAN replied:
I thank the member for the
question. This is fast becoming the member's PFAS!
(1) The meeting occurred on 14
August 2019 at my ministerial office.
(2) The meeting was attended by the
MUA deputy branch secretary and an MUA organiser.
(3) My chief of staff and ports
policy adviser also attended the meeting.