|Question On Notice No. 3124 asked in the Legislative Council on 18 August 2020 by Hon Jacqui Boydell |
Question Directed to the: Minister for Environment representing the Minister for Housing
Minister responding: Hon P.C. Tinley
Parliament: 40 Session: 1
(1) I refer to Western Australia Police Force crime statistics for the towns of Newman, Port Hedland, Broome, Karratha, Kununurra and Wyndham, for each of the past 10 years, and I ask how many offences against property were recorded:
(a) how many people were charged with acts of burglary in each town for each year;
(b) how many people were charged with property damage in each town for each year; and
(c) how many people were charged with arson in each town in each year?
(2) How many people were charged in each town in each year for multiple offences to property?
(3) How many of the charges related to offences involving public housing in each town?
(4) How many times were police called to enforce evictions from public housing in each town in each year?
(5) How many offences of graffiti were noted in each town in each year:
(a) how many people were charged for graffiti offences in each year?
Answered on 13 October 2020
Please refer to Legislation Council Question on Notice 3123.