645. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the Leader of the House representing
the Minister for Child Protection:
I refer to the answer to question
without notice asked on 11 June 2019 in which she informed the house that the
Department of Communities' review of the grandcarer support program is
(1) When did the review commence?
(2) Will the
review be informed by the research being finalised by Wanslea Family Services,
Edith Cowan University and Curtin University?
(3) If yes to (2), when is that
research due to be finalised?
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(1) The review of the grandcarer
support program commenced in September 2018.
(3) The draft reports from the
research partners are expected to be finalised by the end of June 2019.