NORTHLINK BYPASS —
239. Hon CHARLES SMITH to the minister representing the
Minister for Transport:
I refer to the Muchea–Ellenbrook
NorthLink bypass near Stock Road and Neaves Road in Bullsbrook.
(1) Who is the contractor
responsible for this interchange?
(2) How many contractors have been
involved in this interchange?
(3) How many bids were received for
(4) What was the value of the
(5) Did the
winning bidder actually have any experience in building roads and project
(6) Why is this interchange nearly
a year over project scheduling forecasts?
(7) Is this delay costing the
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(1) It is CPB Contractors.
(2) One lead contractor has been
involved in this interchange.
(3) There were five bids.
(4) It was $175 million.
(6) This is due to some scope and
no. However, there have been some cost increases associated with Main Roads