ROAD TRAUMA TRUST
1133. Hon SIMON O'BRIEN to the minister representing
the Minister for Road Safety:
(1) What was the balance of the road
trauma trust account at —
(a) 30 June 2017;
(b) 30 June 2018; and
(c) 30 September 2018?
(2) What is the forecast expenditure
in the road trauma trust account for each of —
(b) 2019–20; and
(3) What is the respective dollar
allocation for programs for each of these years?
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of this question. The following information has been provided to me
by the Minister for Road Safety. The Road Safety Commission advises the
(1) The balance of road trauma trust
account was —
(a) $56.67 million;
(b) $58.83 million; and
(c) $75.3 million.
(2) (a) It is $134 million; and
some expenditure has been earmarked for the future years, expenditure will be
determined in the annual budget process.
(3) The allocation for 2018–19
is $111.54 million.