ROADS — ARMADALE
466. Hon TIM CLIFFORD to the minister representing the
Minister for Transport:
I refer to the planned works to
widen Forrest Road and Eighth Road and to construct a through road between
Eighth Road and Powell Crescent in Armadale.
(1) When will the works commence and
what is the estimated completion date?
(2) Will any trees be removed as
part of the works?
(3) If yes to (2), how many trees
will be removed and when is this expected to occur?
(4) To what extent has community
consultation been undertaken about the proposed works?
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
Road, Eighth Road and Powell Crescent are local roads under the responsibility
of the City of Armadale. Questions relating to the upgrade of these roads
should be referred to the City of Armadale.