RALLY — PARLIAMENT HOUSE
812. Hon TIM CLIFFORD to the Leader of the House
representing the Premier:
I refer to the upcoming Extinction
Rebellion rally on the steps of Parliament House on Thursday.
(1) Did the
Premier receive a letter from Extinction Rebellion outlining its demands for
action on climate change to be taken by the WA government?
(2) Will the Premier and any member
of the government ministry be attending the rally?
(3) Has the Premier or any member of the government
ministry met with the organisers of Extinction Rebellion?
(4) If no to (3),
does the Premier or any member of the government ministry intend to meet with
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(2) The Premier will not be
attending the rally.
(3) The Premier has not met with the
organisers from Extinction Rebellion.
(4) The Premier does not intend to
meet with Extinction Rebellion.