YORK–MERREDIN ROAD — UPGRADE
278. Hon COLIN TINCKNELL to the minister representing the
Minister for Transport:
I refer to the answer given by the minister on Thursday, 21 March
2019 regarding the Quairading–York Road.
(1) What types of further upgrades are planned for the
(2) When are these upgrades scheduled to be undertaken and
(3) What is the estimated cost of these upgrades?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON
I thank the
honourable member for some notice of the question.
upgrades include widening of the seal, audible edge lines, pavement overlays,
side drain improvements and replacement of bridge 594.
(2) Funding has not yet been allocated for these
(3) Estimated costs will be finalised as planning progresses.