CHILD PROTECTION — CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
1260. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the Leader of the House representing
the Minister for Child Protection:
I refer to reports that thousands of
confidential documents relating to child protection cases were accessed by
vandals in the unoccupied and unsecured McCall Centre in Mosman Park.
(1) Is the minister aware that the assistant director
general corporate operations is reported as saying, ''Any remaining
documents have been relocated to a more secure facility''?
(2) In what locations are the documents, which were
previously stored at the McCall Centre, now being stored?
(3) On what date were these
(4) Do any documents remain at the
(5) Are any documents missing or
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(2) They are being stored at the May
Holman Building in East Perth.
(3) They were relocated from 16 to
23 October 2019.
Department of Communities advises that all documents at the site have been
recovered and relocated intact.