Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Question On Notice No. 513 asked in the Legislative Council on 5 December 2017 by Hon Alison Xamon

Question Directed to the: Leader of the House representing the Minister for Community Services
Minister responding: Hon S.F. McGurk
Parliament: 40 Session: 1
Tabled Paper No: 1188- View tabled paper

Will the Minister please list all services in Western Australia currently receiving State government funding to deliver homelessness services and how much each service receives?
Answered on 27 March 2018

The Department of Communities provides funding for homelessness services through the joint State/Commonwealth National Affordable Housing Agreement (NAHA) and the National Partnership Agreement on Homelessness (NPAH). Refer to the attached table for a breakdown of the joint State/Commonwealth funded services.