JUSTICE PLANNING AND
426. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Leader of the House
representing the Premier:
I refer to the justice planning and
(1) What is the current membership
of the committee?
(2) How often does the committee
(3) When did the committee last
(4) Will the minister please table
the minutes from the committee's last meeting?
(5) If no to (4), why not?
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(1) The justice
planning and reform committee has the following membership: the director
general of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet; the Director of Public
Prosecutions; the WA Commissioner of Police; the director general of the
Department of Justice; the Commissioner of Corrective Services, Department of
Justice; the executive director, courts, Department of Justice; the director
general of the Department of Communities; and the executive director,
Department of Treasury.
(2) The committee meets monthly.
(3) The committee last met on 3 April
The minutes of the 3 April 2019 meeting have not been endorsed by the committee
and include information that is cabinet-in-confidence.