|Question On Notice No. 206 asked in the Legislative Council on 15 August 2017 by Hon Alison Xamon |
Question Directed to the: Parliamentary Secretary representing the Minister for Health
Minister responding: Hon R.H. Cook
Parliament: 40 Session: 1
(1) Is a plan for delivering community neurological services under development?
(2) If yes to (1), which stakeholders have been consulted in the development of the plan?
(3) If consultation has not yet been undertaken, when will it be?
(4) Which directorate will be responsible for the implementation of the plan?
Answered on 12 September 2017
I am advised that:
(2) The following organisations have been consulted:
(3) Not applicable.
- The South Metropolitan Health Service;
- The North Metropolitan Health Service; and
- The Perron Institute for Neurological and Translational Science.
(4) The Department of Health is currently undergoing a restructure. The responsible directorate will be determined through this process.