KIMBERLEY SUICIDES —
CORONER'S REPORT — GOVERNMENT RESPONSE
512. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the Leader of the House representing
the Minister for Child Protection:
I refer to the coroner's
inquest into 13 deaths of children and young people in the Kimberley region,
which was delivered more than three months ago and contained 42
(1) Is the minister coordinating the
(2) If no to (1), who is?
(3) Further to (2), has the minister
had any involvement in the response?
(4) If yes to (1)
or (3), in which calendar month is the government currently planning to provide
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question.
(2) The Deputy Premier and Minister
for Health, Hon Roger Cook, MLA.
(4) The government has not yet
settled on a specific release date; however, work is being progressed.