965. Hon COLIN TINCKNELL to the minister representing the
Minister for Lands:
I refer to question without notice
538 asked by Hon Rick Mazza about e-conveyancing, which will become mandatory
(1) How many PEXA shares does the
(2) What is the total number of
(3) Has the
government made any decision to retain or sell its PEXA shares when PEXA is
floated on the stock market?
(4) What are the names of the other
two companies that will provide e-conveyancing in WA?
STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
(1) Landgate holds 15 816 078 shares
(2) The total is 133 668 856 shares.
(3) No decision has yet been
(4) Both Sympli
Australia Pty Ltd and Purcell Partners, known as LEXTECH, have met stage 1
requirements to become an electronic lodgement network operator.