HEALTH — POSTHUMOUS COLLECTION OF GAMETES —
999. Hon NICK GOIRAN to the parliamentary secretary
representing the Minister for Health:
I refer to the answer to question
without notice 953, asked on 16 October 2018, in which it was revealed that
there have been multiple failures to comply with the key performance indicators
for the independent review of the Human Reproductive Technology Act 1991 and
the Surrogacy Act 2008.
(1) Has a new date been agreed to
for the supplying of the final report?
(2) If yes to (1), what is that
(3) Further to (1), was that
agreement recorded in writing?
(4) If yes to (3), will the minister
table those documents?
(5) What has been the total of the
invoices received for this review?
(6) What has been the total of the
invoices paid for this review?
I thank the honourable member for
some notice of the question. I am advised of the following.
(2) The report of
the review of the Human Reproductive Technology Act 1991 will be provided to
the Department of Health no later than 31 December 2018.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) The total is $162 021.50.
(6) The total is $137 991.50.