Skip to main content
Toggle Button For website navigation bar
The Legislative Assembly meets on 08/10/2020 (01:00 PM)
Sitting Today (01:00 PM)
The Legislative Council meets on 08/10/2020 (01:15 PM)
Sitting Today (01:15 PM)
Legislation Committee meet on 30/09/2020 (10:15 AM)
Sitting Today (10:15 AM)
Search this website
Bills (proposed laws)
WA Acts and Regulations (current Laws)
Parliamentary Questions and Answers
Order of Business
Watch and listen
Scrutiny of finances
Find your MP
Members of the Legislative Council (Upper House)
President and Office Holders
Upper House Seating Plan
Members of the Legislative Assembly (Lower House)
Speaker and Office Holders
Lower House Seating Plan
What Members do
Ministers and Shadow Ministers
Find a Former MP
Legislative Council (Upper House)
Legislative Assembly (Lower House)
Find Your MP
Find out what was said in Parliament
Watch and listen
What Parliament does
Make a submission
Contact a member
Vote in an election
Parliamentary Friendship Groups
Former Members Association
Visit and Learn
Plan your visit
Educators and students
Learn how Parliament works
History, house and grounds
Events and exhibitions
Art in Parliament
asked in the
22 March 2018
Hon Robin Scott
Hon R. Saffioti
PASTORAL LAND — UNIMPROVED VALUES
Hon ROBIN SCOTT
to the minister representing the Minister for Lands:
(1) What is the average percentage increase in unimproved value of pastoral land in Western Australia from 30 June 2000 to 30 June 2017?
(2) What is the average percentage increase in the unimproved value of pastoral land in the Murchison from 30 June 2000 to 30 June 2017?
(3) What is the percentage increase in the unimproved value of Munbinia station in the Shire of Mount Magnet in the Murchison from 30 June 2000 to 30 June 2017?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
There is a note attached to the answers to all three questions. I will read the note first. Pre-2004 unimproved values for pastoral land are not available. Landgate reviews the unimproved values every four years, with the last available being 2014. Noting that, the answers to the member's questions are —
(1) The percentage value change from 2004 to 2014 was 80.3 per cent.
(2) The percentage value change from 2004 to 2014 was 25 per cent.
(3) The percentage value change from 2004 to 2014 was 24 per cent.
Using this website
Acknowledgement of Country
The Parliament of Western Australia is honoured to be situated on the ancestral lands of the Whadjuk Noongar people. The Parliament acknowledges the First Australians as the traditional owners of the lands we represent and pays respects to their Elders both past and present.