|Question On Notice No. 24 asked in the Legislative Council on 24 May 2017 by Hon Nick Goiran |
Question Directed to the: Leader of the House representing the Minister for Child Protection
Minister responding: Hon S.F. McGurk
Parliament: 40 Session: 1
(1) I refer to the Working with Children Check Screening Unit, and I ask, where unit staff are allocated applications of people they know for processing or assessment, are they required to notify their line manager?
(2) If yes to (1), how many such notifications were made in the calendar year 2016?
(3) Further to (1), once a notification has been made, is the application reallocated?
(4) If yes to (3), how many applications were reallocated in the calendar year 2016?
Answered on 28 June 2017
(2) Statistics are not kept; the fact is noted on the case file.
(3) Yes, this must occur.
(4) Statistics are not kept; the fact is noted on the case file